Thursday, August 11, 2005

Writing from the class

Wrote this in class today while I was supposed to be writing Laplace transforms :(

---
Been really long since I put an entry here. Not that I haven't had the time, nor is it because things haven't been happening. Have set out to write a number of times but never posted those thoughts that run through the mind. Having completed such an entry and going through it makes me feel that those thoughts would better be forgotten and not be permanently put down to be read time and again.

Classes have been on all the time (no! we didn't have an off even when the city was flooded because iitb was NOT). Am ensuring my physical presence in all the lectures to meet the institute requirements but am finding it increasingly tough to comprehend the words of wisdom uttered by the professors.

No comments: