Friday, April 29, 2005

Am Back!

Hah, been reeealy long since I wrote something. EXAMS. Finished now :) As for "kaise hue?" Like I tell everyone, "Finished and forgotten".

Have played CS (Counter Strike) for about eighteen hours in the last thirty. You bet its fun, especially when I have a sniper, am damn good with it :D. Its fun when the entire wing is playing and you can discuss what a brilliant shot you took at someone while you have dinner during a break.

Would be homeward bound in about 24hrs from now. Home.... after a long long time. Thinking of it, I have stayed here in Bombay for almost 700 days in two years now. :O. Would be home finally, much to the pleasure of mummy, daddy and everyone else back home and of course, mine. Have got a confirmed ticket because PP has to do some project and can't go, ha ha. Have also bought Zishaan's bike after much negotiation and just before he got a better offer, ha ha again. They call me a 'Lucky Bastard', I don't mind ;)

Going home is different this time in terms of the fact that things would have greatly changed by the time I return. Am talking of the changes in the wing. Rathi, Inani and Hinger would be gone. Harki and PP would be 5th year Dual Degree students while Viren, Nillu, PC, Gangal, Bharti, Rohit Singh... all would be final yearites. Basically each and every person would be totaal lukkha and me a fighting DD student in his fourth year. Boy is it gonna be fun, you bet!!! Am already talking of times when I return, abhi to gaya bhi nahi hoon :P. I just hope the train is on time and more importantly we have good company.

Wanted to meet a friend today before I go home but I don't think this friend is interested enugh, am wondering whether I should pester or just let it be. Mostly I'll go with my let it be attitude and not bother anyone. Have lots more to write about this but I doubt how private is this blog??!

No comments: