Friday, September 23, 2005

Truthfullness

Being truthful is so damn tough!!

Despite the fact that I would love to be able to say whatever I want to I find it too tough a job. Just can't decide when to stop saying what I am expected to and say what I want to. Can't decide what's more important, being right or being truthful or is it right to just be truthful!!?

What crap... midsem finished today and like always I don't feel happy about it, 'cause I never felt unhappy about their starting. Somehow I don't have the energy to be excited and happy about any of this :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you need.. you need SEX :P

Anonymous said...

may be :-?
are u a girl? anonymous friend :P

-Piyush

Anonymous said...

Don't you wish that I were a girl. Unfortunately for you I'm a guy. Very much like you, in desperate need of sex. :P