Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Comeback

Unable to make an entry for long now, I have been thinking hard to come up with something to write about which doesn't quite seem to be the appealing thing to do. Guess I should just write whatever comes to mind for now and get things rolling out here once again.

What have I been doing all this while?!! Lets see…. the last post I made was about some post mid-sem crap after which I have been on a ghoomna ghaamna spree. Airport, Colaba, Marine Drive, desserts, coffee, highways, nightouts have been a constant feature for about a fortnight now.

Was talking to Harki about the useless life I have been leading when he reminded me of the similar feelings he expressed at about the same hour of the night roughly a year back and all the “constructive” suggestions I gave him :P Once prompted I have been utilizing time of late :D

Started playing squash (yes, after a long long time of intending to do so). Read a few books viz. Siddharta, Brave New World, Catcher in the Rye. Currently reading The Class and Catch 22. Must also mention a new T.V. series that brought home quite some happiness :) “The O.C.” of which I watched about 55 episodes (45 mins each) in less than 10 days.

People all around have been mugging for either CAT or GRE both of which make me realize time and again that my vocab sucks. Have been trying to decide upon an effective way of changing that not to much success so far :(

So much for now, but before I quit I must lay down some stuff I’ll be writing about in days to come to ensure that I actually do.

  1. Stories from school
  2. Some book reviews
  3. How and why O.C. rocks
  4. Places one must go to in Bombay, treats/nightouts
  5. CAT/GRE/Vocabulary

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that IMDB list of movies that u made ...

Anonymous said...

nice to know someone has been reading this :)

and thanx for mentioning that... yeah have made an excel sheet of all movies I've seen and have rated them all

Anonymous said...

Waiting for your article on Places one must go to in Bombay, treats/nightouts.... :)