Thursday, March 17, 2005

Bikers of the night...

After six hrs of lectures I was more than happy to join the gang when Torka asked me if I wanted to come for a ride at night. Chaman, Chawla, Torka and me; two bikes. We left with no idea as to where were we headed to.
Started at 10:00 PM.
10:30 Bandra Mocha, courtesy Chaman's 100 Kmph tryst with some guys on the Wester Express (needless to say we came out victorious with Chaman riding). No good crowd at Mocha.
Went to Bandstand to find no place at the Barista there. Chaman attempting wheelie with Chawla feeling happy about being behind Torka.
Reached Ghetto (Breach Candy) to discover only couples entry :P
10:50 Ice-cream at Bachelors on Marine Drive. Wheelie attemp successful, much to my horror.
11:00 VT Cafe' Mondegar. Nice place, few good faces but bad service and rude waiters.
12:00 Headed back but someone came up with the brilliant idea of going to Lonavala. Got the bikes fuelled and we were off. Fundoo and chilling ride with sudden rushes of adrenaline every time someone speeded past us and Chaman taking it as a challenge without fail on every occasion.
1:40 Lonavala. The nigth time valley was a beauty :) Thought of some special pepople for a moment, U-turn and back towards IIT.
3:30 Back in my room tired like hell and very dirty.
Thank God... No encounter with any cops.

Slept through the first two lectures in my room and the other two in the classroom. The prof. didn't even take attendance X-(

Now to do some work.... phew!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My My! Some time you guys had last night. Too bad about attendance :(