Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Is someone listening

Got mumma's letter today. Reading just two lines "Happy b'day beta. And study well from now on". All her letters end that way "Study well", makes me feel real bad for not listening to her at times and at other times fills me with a sense of resentment. Why is that studying is so very important, doesn't she realise that there can be more to one's life than studying.... I want her to know that I miss her like hell and tell her about times when I need her near. The thought that it might trouble her prevents me from doing so.
I need someone whom I can trust and vent out all my rage and grudges. Lost those someones somewhere down the road not realising when it happened and now that I look back I see myself all on my own. I want to go back and cuddle up with them once again but I doubt if they would understand..... may be I'll just let things happen by themselves. Change they say happens all the time. May be these are the days when these people around me are changing and I am halfway through of letting go of them and admitting myself to the ones waiting for me ahead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ..... u just gotta look back ... u know me too have been through times whn i thought i have lost everything .. more than that every1 bcause of some stupidity i did ... but then whenever i have looked back loved ones have alwayz been there 'Just two steps Behind' .. and saying that they have been waiting for u ..where have u been .... and all you can do is just so close and hug them and realise wat had u been missing and value them even more to just never ever let go anymore... keep smiling :) ... mite sound philosophy to u but its true ..

Anonymous said...

i dint noe u cud be so expressive. nicely written and very touching. keep writing.

Anonymous said...

Oye khote...main kya mar gaya hoon....
thoda busy hoon...par tere liye thode hi na....
just come over yaar...pain kya hai.

-PJ King (you know who :))