Sunday, March 20, 2005

Weekend

The weekend just flew by, friday evening immediately after finishing lab I left for Pune with Chawla and Pursha. Reached Pursha's place at around 10:00PM, had dinner at some misc. restraurant followed by the worst cold coffee ever, at Apache.
Saturday was good with me and Pursha dropping Chawla at VIT and then indulging in some terrific lukkha :D. Two hours at Barista, two hours at E-Square and then another two hours watching 'The Forgotten'(good beginning and build up till the climax and then an absolutely disastrous finish) at E-Square. More than six hours after we left Chawla alone, he joined us for some food at McDonald's and more lukkha at CCD next to Pursha's house. After all this TP we got back home and had some more food watching movies and in bed. Saw The Leauge of extraordinary Gentlemen and Charlie's Angels, and I remember almost nothing of what happened in either.
Sunday we started leaving for Bombay at 2:00 PM and managed to leave only at 5:30 thanks to some commitments that Chawla and Pursha had one after the other; must say though, both of them kept me well entertained throughout for me not to notice the time. Somewhere during those extra incidental hours we spent in the city of Pune I learnt that India won the Kolkata Test against Pakistan :) and that Schumi lost at Sepang as well :( . Mixed Feelings.
And hence the weekend ended.
Back in my room at 9:30 with the entire hostel empty having gone to watch PAF (Performing Arts Festival) . But no more PAF talk. Have found out about the assignments to be submitted tomorrow and also have to study for the quiz on wednesday.

I feel like crying(for no reason that I can put in words) with lots of tears but the damned tears would just not flow :((

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crying is good actually.
It reduces weight :P

Anonymous said...

...from your heart that is...its ok to cry dude; only do it alone...cry it out and get it over with once for all.

Highway Star said...

The problem is that I just can't afford to lose any weight :P
as for doing it alone, ofcourse... just that I can't!!

Btw I sure would like to find out about my anonymous frenz.

Anonymous said...

ummmm....lets say you already know one of the two anonymous frenz to post here...